RE-Source Poland Hub B2B meetings
PWEA (Polish Wind Energy Sector) Conference 2019
12 June 2019, Serock, Poland
The panel will take place at 13:00 – 15.00, at the Hotel Narvil Conference & Spa in Serock near Warsaw, Poland, during the PWEA 2019 Conference . Representatives of corporations and industry are exempt from the conference fee on the 3rd day of the conference.
Invitation to the event is extended by the Enterprise Europe Network Central Poland and the newly established RE-Source Poland Hub platform for corporate sourcing of renewable energy.
Global trends indicate that purchasing power from renewables can protect companies against price fluctuations due to oil, gas and coal price volatility, as well as CO2 emissions prices. Many of the international corporates who manufacture their products in Poland or are willing to do so, as well as Polish companies, both private and state-owned, are looking for ways to secure themselves access to green, emission-free energy in a competitive price, stable over a long time period. Corporate PPAs, with their huge, still largely untapped potential, seem to be the right answer to their needs.
First such agreements between green energy producers and big, industrial energy consumers, have already been signed in Poland and more and more players, on the both side are eager to enter this form of cooperation. For energy producers it is a chance to get financing for their RES investment.
The benefits of entering into direct power purchase agreements are not commonly known, therefore the RE-Source Poland Hub has been established in the Spring this year. Before the B2B meetings begin, participants will be familiarized with the concept and advantages of corporate PPAs. After the presentations and discussions, direct B2B meetings will be held, where potential suppliers and buyers will have the opportunity to get in touch.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Months of intensive marketing and advertising ensuring a high level of visibility for your published offers & demands
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
From small talk to targeted 1:1 meetings with cooperation potential
An ideal opportunity to initiate promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings
How does it work?
- Register & publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse Participant and Marketplace entries and request 1:1 meetings
- A few days before the event you can access your 1:1 meeting schedule